# Yf l y. #
# m e. #
# a w a y. #
-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-
-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-
currently slacking in the lib. i got nth to do. finished my fpqa assignment.. more or less finished. i cant seem to find any music codes for my blog. stupid! habe been here since.. erm.. 2?? ya.. i think so. how stupid. might as well go home and slp.
having nls meeting tmr.. have to interview some1. and the place is at katong! where the hell is that? hai.. some1 fetch me home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so bored!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got nth to do now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!
wonder how will it be like later at training. a new batch of freshies. i dont know a single 1 of them. maybe i'll talk to them.. maybe not. im typing nonsense here! some1 help me!! im dying of boredom. the stupid com im using, no sound 1!! cant listen to any music! damn it! bloody com! get some1 to repair it la! useless! we pay so much for the sch fees and all we get is a mute com. GIVE US BACK OUR $$$!!
I WANT TO EAT I WANT TO EAT I WANT TO EAT I WANT TO EAT I WANT TO EAT...........
far far away;
7:06 PM
xiu.
forever 21.
forever young.
deakin.
wishies
Q A BIG FAT CAR!
the months
Q january - special
Q febuary - valentine
Q march - mon's bday!
Q april - april's fool
Q may - chee's bday
Q june - start of winter
Q july - bo liao
Q august - moon cake festival
Q september - many friends' bday
Q october to december - im too lazy to type